Friday, June 12, 2009

Galileoscopes are coming

I have a tremendous amount of material to post from this week's meeting of the American Astronomical Society. I am pretty short on time right now, so here's a quick note to let people know that the orders of Galileoscopes are finally shipping. That's Rob Sparks posing with one above. Also, they still have some available for order, but they are going fast.

I must admit that for $15 it is a pretty fantastic telescope. I'll post a full review of them when ours arrive.

As soon as I get the chance I will also post some of the Palomar Observatory science findings from the AAS meeting.

1 comment:

LinzeeBinzee said...

Yay! Thanks for the update, I can't wait to get mine...hopefully the cloudy skies we've been having here will clear up by the time it arrives :)